Fathead Dendro – Single Head
– Fathead dendro is a non-photosynthetic live coral (NPS) that requires daily feeding to flourish.
– This 1¼-inch coral adds unique and vibrant color to any saltwater aquarium.
– This coral does not require sunlight to grow, making it an easy live coral to add to your saltwater tank.
If you’re looking to add color to your saltwater aquarium, fathead dendros are known for their vibrant color and translucent tentacles. Since the fathead dendro is a live coral, they get their nutrition from organic matter. Add meaty foods — like brine or mysis shrimp — to your tank for the coral to eat about two to three times a week. You can easily train this coral to come out during the day by strategic feedings. If you want to add motion to your saltwater tank — and are willing to take the time to feed your live coral — this single-head fathead dendro from Aquarium Care Center would make the perfect addition to your tank.
– Size: 1¼ inches
– Lighting: Low
– Water Flow: Low/Medium
– Photographed under Ecotech XR30 G4 Pro LEDs.
– 14-Day Guarantee – Click Here For More Information