Fill your saltwater aquarium with these vibrant trumpet coral frags.
– Trumpet corals — also called Candy Cane or Bullseye Coral — is the perfect stony coral frag for your saltwater aquarium.
– They require low lighting to grow which makes them easier to care for than other more-advanced coral frags.
– This coral frag is 1¼ inches, perfect for adding some vibrant greens to your tank.
Trumpet corals are known for their trumpet-like shape. When they start to grow, individual polyps will grow close together, making them look like one big coral. At night, these coral frags will extend their sweeper tentacles so make sure you don’t place them too close to your other corals! For food, your trumpet coral frags will capture planktonic organisms, food particles, and dissolved organic matter from the water. You can also add finely minced seafood and other smaller food to the water at least twice a week. If you’re just starting your first saltwater tank, these trumpet coral frags from Aquarium Care Center are perfect for beginners because they will grow well with regular feedings, low lighting, and moderate water flow.
– Size: 1¼ inches
– Lighting: Low
– Water Flow: Low/Medium
– Photographed under Ecotech XR30 G4 Pro LEDs.
– The coral frag shown is the exact piece for sale.
– 14-Day Guarantee – Click Here For More Information