Hanna Checker – Phosphate Low Range Colorimeter HI713
The Hanna Phosphate Checker is an awesome little tool that will give you accurate easy to read results. If you have bad eyes or have a hard time with color change test kits, the digital readout on the Hanna checkers is super easy to read. The biggest key with Hanna checkers is keeping the vials nice and clean for consistent results.
Three simple steps to results. The Hanna Phosphate Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Accurate, affordable and easy to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the Hanna Phosphate Checker, press the button and read the results. Done.
Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 4% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5″)
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
1x HI713 Low Range Phosphate Checker
6x HI713 Reagent Packets
Replacement Reagents – HI713-25 Phosphate Checker Reagent Refill