Rio Phosphate Filter Pad
The Rio Phos Pad reduces phosphate levels and removes free-floating debris. It can be used in virtually any type of aquatic filtering system including: hang on the back filters, canister filters, wet/dry filters, top filters and internal filters.
- 25.5 X 46 cm (18″ X 10″)
- Reduces phosphate levels and removes free-floating debris
- Universal filter pad
- Cut to fit
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquatic environments
1. Cut the Filter Pad slightly larger than required.
2. Verify that the pad fits and trim if needed.
3. Rinse in tap water to remove dust and place in filter.
Replace every 4-6 weeks, or when required.